A few adjustments to an English Breakfast to make it more WeightWatcher's friendly.
1. Use one whole egg and one egg white instead of two whole eggs.
2. Spray the pan with Pam instead of using butter.
3. Either eliminate the sausage or replace it with turkey sausage.
4. Replace the white flour English Muffin with one half of a whole wheat English Muffin.
5. Replace the Smucker's Strawberry Preserves that are in the rabbit dish with the American Spoon Foods Strawberry-Rhubarb sugarless preserves that Dana gave me for my birthday.
6. Omit the butter on the muffin.
Sit at the place setting next to this one and just have coffee ;) That is probably not a great idea.