Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pretty Pages Plus!

The clock is ticking and I need to get ready to head up north but before that I wanted to share something with you. Grace left me a comment about the planner pages at Brocante Home. On her recommendation I took a look and have been whiling away far to much time on this fabulous website of Allison's. It is chock full of fun useful information presented in the most beautiful way. It may not be every ones cup of tea, but what that is truly fabulous really is, viva la differences. I'm probably late to this party, but for those who enjoy this sort of thing and have never been to Brocante Home you just might fall in love.

Allison offers free planner pages that you can download that are so pretty and easily integrate with the FlyLady system. The site takes a bit of navigating but is well worth the effort if you have some free time. I could go on and on about this talented lady but time is running out so go take a look if you like my shower is calling me to get in and get going.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:51 AM

    I"m so glad you love Brocante Home. I've loved her site for some time now. There is also a message board you can join as well - for free. But you probably saw that.

    In case you are interested in more cute planner pages, I found a lady yesterday who has done hers by scanning in Susan Branch pages - so adorable. Here is the link:

    http://ebeth.typepad.com/reallearning/2006/10/foss_family_hom.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue