Saturday, September 29, 2007



Today we are heading up north to Homecoming at CMU and for my granddaughter Riley's birthday party tomorrow. John is so great about spending time with my side of the family, which we do a lot of since they are closer to us, but with in the next couple of months we are looking forward to heading to Denver to spend some time with the bunch in the picture above. Sorry Dominic, the pictures on my computer are so small that I can't see them until they are uploaded onto the blog, I thought you were in this picture too. Dominic is the, not so little any more, baby of the clan.

Cindy did a post about dream houses which has inspired me to take my camera with me this weekend and take a few pictures of some of my favorite houses including my mom and dad's, and the in progress guest house adjacent to it, that I think you will enjoy. If my computer is fixed I'll post them sometime next week.

Hope everyone has a good time enjoying this beautiful fall weekend and thanks every one for your encouraging comments.

Go Chippewa's!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all have a fab time-can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll have a great time. Can't wait to see the photos. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue