Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Karla's Party




Today over at Karla's Cottage she has invited us to share what we love about our home. She has posted about her darling cottage including a recent photo shoot from Romantic Country Homes magazine that showcases her eclectic kitchen as well as other past articles that show its many transformation. I really can't say which one I like best, they have all been so creative and I love them all. Visit her blog at http://karlascottage.typepad.com/ and join in the fun if you like.



Since my computer is still down I can't post any new pictures about what I love about our home but one of our favorite things about this house are our weekly Tiki Sunday parties. Every Sunday during the summer we host an open house sort of pool party where we never know exactly who will show up but on most sunny Sunday afternoons we have a pool full of family, friends or both. Every one brings food to share and helps with the clean up so it is a fun relatively easy way to entertain.

Stop by Karla's and join in the fun and read about other bloggers homes.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just LOVE the sound of your Sunday parties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiki parties sound like lots of fun!
    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:06 PM

    What a FUN idea! Thanks for sharing it!

    Have a great day!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue