Friday, September 28, 2007

Burleigh Pottery

This morning while googling images for English country style I ran across this line of pottery to share. They describe Burleigh Pottery as the epitome of the classic English country look. This look isn't for every one I know, but I just love the homey undecorated look of the English country style home where nothing is perfect, too new looking or pretentious, just well lived in spaces cluttered with the stuff of every day life.

You can click here to see more from Burleigh Pottery.

5 comments:

  1. oooh yummy! I could wake-up every morning to every piece of this pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is beautiful! I think any blue and white china with mix and match patterns is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous picture! I love the English "Dressers" full of their pottery, it looks so inviting. You're right, it's a great look, it makes you feel welcomed and want to ask for a spot of tea!
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Gorgeous pottery! I love blue and white. I really enjoyed my visit to your site. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this...I adore English china and pottery. And I love anything blue and white.

    Just gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue