Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More Planting Finished



I hope everyone had a good Memorial weekend. We spent time with friends and putzing around the yard. This week I need to get busy inside, the dust has a way of creeping in even when there is no one home.

At least I don't have to worry about the get-away laundry since John hit the valet button on the key thingy and everything is still locked in the trunk of the car. We can't figure out how to switch it back, to be able to open the trunk, since the key thingy hasn't worked in months and of course the dealership was closed over the holiday weekend. So, today's projects are getting the trunk opened, returning some Harley things & starting the house cleaning.

4 comments:

  1. ah, those look so wonderful! I love the pink with the blue...gorgeous!
    Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lidy. The garden on your web shop home page is most beautiful. Love all the lavender and roses.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever seen your blog before....It is beautiful! I read several of your posts and will be back to read more. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra,
    Thanks for stopping by. I've been blogging for a bit now and have wresteled with what kind of content to blog about. The title of this blog finaly helped me decide to settle on posting about my life at home and I'm please to have found like minded bloggers that are at the same stage in life as myself.

    When I first started blogging I focused more on blogging about my life in Christ, which IS my #1 priority, but found the Christian blog community to be filled with, mostly, Godly young mother's that are exactly where I was many years ago. However, my children are grown and that stage of my life is now only a fond memory, it goes by so fast.
    After being the focus of discussion on one of the more zealous Christian, mother of young one's site, I deleted many of my previous posts, which I now regret.
    It was precieved that, what I feel is a reflection of the fruits of the spirit, was a display of pride and blasphiming the word of the Lord.
    Ah, I remember the days when I thought I had it all figured out. So, focusing on Phil 4:8 this little blog is developing. Thank you for finding me and I hope you enjoy your visit here as I stumble along and, by the grace of God only, share some of the blessings that He has bestoyed on me by nothing that I have done, but through faith and gratitued for my salvation in Him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue