Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Praise God!

Four months ago almost to the day my beautiful, only sister laid in a hospital bed expecting to die. The picture above was taken two weeks later at Kyle & Carrie's wedding. This morning she called to let me know that since our conversation near around the end of November when my niece's boyfriend passed away after a long battle with cancer and she called me for comfort, which is rare, but the only comfort I could offer was from Gods word and an invitation to pray the sinners prayer with me and she did. This mornings call was to let me know how much her life has changed and to thank me.
Praise God!

Edit: I just found this in my unpublished posts as I was deleting old unfinished posts and thought I would share it now.
All glory and honor is yours our heavenly Father!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue