Saturday, February 25, 2012

Estate of Grace

 Tory Burch's new Southampton House.  Have you seen it yet?  I believe these photographs of it are from Vogue Magazine.  Come on in and look around.
 The house with an avenue of sugar maples leading to the main entrance.  Isn't this just gorgeous????
 The solarium which I think was coordinated by Bunny Williams husband John Rosselli.  Gorg
 Hummmm, I think I just learned about a new blogger feature.  Something popped up under this picture and showed a number of sizing options.  I clicked on ex large and this is what I got.  Cool.  Anyway, it also deleted the picture of a table in the pool house, but moving forward.....The huge picture above is the formal approach to the wood paneled library.
 Here is Tory in her dining room with custom designed panels. 
 One end of the formal ball room enlivened by Tory for her modern lifestyle.
 A bedroom featuring two of my favorite things, Imari ironstone, and floral wallpaper and upholstery from Colefax & Fowler.
Finally a relaxing picture of the trellis pool house and the swimming pool.

I went back up in this post and found out that if you click on a picture that bar will appear for you to enlarge your blog pictures.  Very nice feature blogger!  Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous- love it! I work for cowtan & tout and she just ordered a slew of our fabrics& wallpaper for this house so maybe she's re-doing it? Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Of course Tory would have something this spectacular! I'm in love with the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The article I read about this house is that it is finished to the amazement of the powers that be. They must have gotten the fabrics and wallpaper all ready or are doing more rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tour up of this house. I adore these pictures and loving them all. What a beautiful world when you live in a place like this. :)
    house for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tour up of this house. I adore these pictures and loving them all. What a beautiful world when you live in a beautiful place like this. :)
    house for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue