~ Anna from the lovely Villa Anna has tagged me ~
The rules for this game are to link back to the person who tagged you, include rules in your post, write six unimportant things about yourself then tag six other people at the end of your entry.
Here are six unimportant things about me:
1) Beauty products give me pleasure
2) Since 2003 I have visited the web site Makeup Alley for product reviews before buying any beauty products. This helps you avoid wasting money because you can find reviews from people that have your same coloring and skin type, your same hair texture, and are in your age range. They will share their experience with a product and you can use their experience to make your choice before you decide to try it or not. There is a section on the site that allows you to swap your products if you want to. I have never done it but apparently it works because hundreds of people do it.
3) MAC makeup brushes are my favorite and I try to take good care of them because they are a bit of an investment. At least every two weeks I clean them with warm soapy water and rinse them and dry them really well so the glue that attaches the top of the brush to the handle does not separate.
4) Doing makeup for other people is one of my hobbies.
5) Listerine Bright White mouth wash, Crest Vivid White Day and Crest Vivid White Nite toothpaste are working pretty well to brighten up my poor old teeth.
6) MAC Teddy eyeliner pencil is my favorite beauty product.
Now I'm supposed to tag six other blogger's but instead I would LOVE to know what ALL of you amazing women consider your favorite beauty product.