Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Wish of a Prayer Comes True


My prayer for my youngest son is coming true. On Saturday he will be married to his sweetheart. The heart felt joy of a child finding their mate is so glorious. I thank God for sending Carrie to share the life of my beloved son Kyle. All the glory and honor is his. What a gift from the Lord that Kyle has been to our family. From birth he has been the happiest child, always entertaining all of us with his bright smile and charming humor. In a few short days he will be joined to the wife that God has brought to him. Please join me in prayer for blessings on their marriage and could you put in a word too asking that the good Lord help us fit everything in the car ;)

Well, I better go finish packing. John wants to be on the road by 11:00, which means that at 10:30 he will be saying "lets go". Over the years I've learned that if I plan to be ready about a half hour before his departure time things go most smoothly.

Have a great weekend! I'll be back on Monday with pictures of the wedding, that is if I can keep the battery charged on my camera........

~Photos of Castle Farms, Charlevoix, Michigan~


4 comments:

  1. Dear Sue, What a joyous time for you and family. My heart is filled with happiness for you all. Best Wishes to the bride and groom and take a ton of pictures for us all. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pictures! Drive safe.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I just realized that I have omited adding you to places I like to visit! When your offically posted, my deepest sorry for the error! Can't wait to see the wedding pictures! Keep in touch, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:45 PM

    Oh, this post gave me shivers. I have a nineteen year old daughter and I know someday I will be in your shoes, praising God for the blessing of a cherished daughter being wed to her sweetheart! Sweet thoughts!

    I have enjoyed all of your posts and will return again!

    Thank You,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue