Monday, November 03, 2008

Blake & Nolan

It is hard being away from the grand children. We only live about two hours away but at times like this it seems like a lot farther. These are a few pictures that I borrowed from my daughter Dana's blog of the boys.

This one of Blake in his Mom's Bat Girl costume cracks me up!


Little Nolan as the Pumpkin Boy makes me want to pick him up and give him a big squeeze.



Blake in his Scarecrow costume with his face all painted so precious has him looking oh so angelic.
No pictures yet of Aaron and Angie's little Trick or Treater's! Angie, you really need to get a blog........ OK just kidding, but pictures, I need pictures. I'm off to check out Cathy's blog to see if she has pic's of the Colorado gang. I would post a link but it has the family name in it and since my PayPal incident I'm paranoid.
Have a great day all.
Hugs,
Sue


8 comments:

  1. That is the BEST scarecrow that I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sue, saw your name at another blog & decided to hop over & say hi! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat scarecrow outfit! Someone has a great imagination. One of these days... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Adorable!!! I don't have grandchildren but I know how you feel. My sister has one 2yr old son and another son on the way. She lives an hour away and even thats too far!!! My babies are getting older and I need my baby fix!!

    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the scarecrow's face is painted really good.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue!

    I'm catching up with your blog. :) Your grandchildren are so adorable. Love the scarecrow outfit! Hope you had a good Halloween.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:47 AM

    Oh they are so cute! Great costumes. I especially like the scaracrow! How fun!
    Haope that you are having a great week,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scarecrow Blake is magazine cover adorable! I see Dana also had a totally adorned trick or treat table!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue