Monday, February 19, 2007


Dana's birthday party was very nice. It was so good to see everyone. There were so many young people there that were interested in talking about God and Jesus that I stayed pretty busy. I just love all these kids and ask you, who ever might find their way to this blog, to join me in praying for these precious ones. They are searching and don't know where to look. With all the infighting that goes on in the Christian community it is hard to point them to any particular organized group. I have faith that God will guide them to where they need to be and I pray for the knowledge that I need to be of any service that he sees fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue