Friday, March 09, 2007

One of my grandson's has been staying with us for the past week while his Dad & Mom are on a much needed vacation. This morning he was playing in the living room while I was on the computer. He came into the office and put his little hand on the Bible and said "me read story Grams", so we read:

Psalm 11

In the Lord put I my trust:
how say ye to my soul, Flee as a
A bird to your mountain?

For, lo, the wicked bend
their bow, they make ready their
arrow upon the string, that they
may privily shoot at the upright
in heart.

If the foundations be de-
stroyed, what can the righteous
do?

The Lord is in his holy tem-
ple, the Lord's throne is in heav-
en: his eyes behold, his eyelids try,
the children of men.

The Lord trieth the righ-
teous: but the wicked and him that
loveth violence his soul hateth.

Upon the wicked he shall
rain snares, fire and brimstone,
and an horrible tempest: this shall
be the portion of their cup.

For the righteous Lord loveth
righteousness: his countenance
doth behold the upright.

In response to this Psalm 2 yr. old Blake smiled and said Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue