Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sold Everything and Moved To Florida

Well, it has again been a while since I have been here.  My husband and I have rented places in Florida for 6 years and decided to move down here as our main residence 2 years ago.  We bought a house in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida in PGA Nation that could not be further in every aspect of our former house.  I look back on the Blog fondly and visit my pretty furnishings, wardrobes, celebrations, and family times spent together.  We had an Estate Sale and sold most of my pretty furnishings and my wardrobe but we will recreate more memories in the future.  I will get into life in Florida soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue