Friday, January 11, 2013

In A Spring Kind Of Mood

Even though it is gray and ugly out side it is warm and cozy in here and for that I am grateful. These tulips are helping inspire that mood.  I picked them up at the grocery store at the beginning of the week and they are still fresh and perky.  There are two bundles in this vase. 

 Blake's birthday is today. Dana has a party planned for him tonight out at the hunt camp that should be fun. Hopefully the weather will clear up so we can get outside for a bonfire later tonight.

Wishing you blue sky's and sunshine where ever you are and where ever you roam.

2 comments:

  1. Tulips are my favorite and I often pick them up this time of the year as my heart longs for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:07 PM

    Hеya aгe using Wοrdprеss foг your ѕіte platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get stаrted and set up my own.

    Do you need any coding expertіse to make youг own blog?
    Αny hеlp wοuld be rеally appгeciateԁ!


    my web blog bucket truck use
    My webpage :: altec boom trucks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I so appreciate it when you take the time to leave a bit of encouragement.
Hugs,
Sue